Monday, October 09, 2006

This unusual street light was outside of Starbuck's as my grandaughter and I sipped our drinks and sketched last Saturday. It was just one of those rare lovely glimpses of fall and we so enjoyed sitting at an outside table. A young man was getting a voice lesson next to us and singing French opera....a very new experience for my young grandaughter and I rather enjoyed it. Evidently he and his voice coach meet regularly there...it probably annoys some but I thought it added to our experience. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Arty Velarde said...

The clouds look 3 dimensional!

suzanne said...

Very nice job with the sky and clouds. I also like hearing about the voice lessons at Starbucks...this is really strange.

jill said...

love the freedom this picture feels like it has. just feels good to look at.

Teri C said...

Neat sketch and great experience. Your sky is wonderful too.

SCquiltaddict said...

Nice job...looks great