Monday, July 12, 2010

Busted!

For years now I have had an ongoing relationship (I no longer call it a battle) with the squirrels that call our yard and those surrounding their home. I have tried several "squirrel proof" bird feeders, this being the latest. At least one of the six or seven that regularly visit attempt to grab what they can from the feeders, not satified with the spread of critter food that I put out on the table for them. This little guy made it into the feeder and was having quite a feast until he spied me. To reach this feeder he had to jump from an electric wire onto the roof of the garage, hang off the gutter and hopefully land on the top of the feeder. Don't tell me these guys are dumb and their acrobatics keep our cats very entertained as they stand on guard at our French doors to the patio.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: