Monday, July 17, 2006

Challenge 30

I love this chair which I bought from one of my very best friends and traveling buddy when she took off for San Miguel de Allende to live. Sitting in it reminds me of her and the fun we have together. After our third trip to SM, Mexico, she went home, sold her house and her business and moved down there. I have visited her several times and looking forward to my next trip. It is a haven for artists and there is a wealth of sites to draw along with some great entertainment. There are two wonderful internationally known art schools there as well, one of which I have taken a class from. Right now I am an arm chair traveler with a gypsy soul and a traveling wannbe.

2 comments:

Nel Jansen said...

Kay, what a great little watercolor, love the detail and the coziness of it. I also really love the lady with the attitude. You've got some talent, lady, thanks for sharing it with us.

Tami said...

I love that "armchair travler with a gypsy soul" perfect description for a lot of us! Love the chair!!