Thursday, July 27, 2006

Well, at least I'm drawing

So I didn't bring a book but at least I brought my sketch book. The view from the table in the doc's teensy room waiting for her to come in and listen to my aches and pain, tell me once again I am congested (duh!), need an antibiotic, to take fish oil and lose more weight. Perhaps I should record this for her. I like drawing this but doubt the view will change with the next visit. Why don't docs with all that $$$ invest a little more in ART? I would lots rather look at a print from Matisse than an illustration of how cholesterol is going to do me in or how heart disease is the number one killer of women. Oh goody!
But at least I had my sketch book and pen...never leave home without it. Maybe on my next visit I should sign a sketch and tape it to her wall. Think she might barter? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teri said...

Neat little sketch! Isn't it great to have the book with you so those few minutes can be used to sketch. If I don't have to wait, I feel like I was cheated :)

SDE said...

Nice sketch - what a great way to pass the time while you wait.