Sunday, July 09, 2006

Challenge73

This really is my mailbox. I may have to sedate it when we put our house on the market. Some of the funnest mail I have received have been packages from Yahoo groups like postcard x or Art-By-You. The most recent was the return of my journal after a year in a Round Robin in which each participant picked a color scheme that was to be continued by each artist when she worked on it, much like the book True Colors. I love the way mine turned out in the colors turqoise, purple and lime. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karen Winters said...

Now THAT's a fun mailbox! Great job.

Karen
http://www.karensblog.com

Lin said...

WHAT A HOOT!!! And what fun to collect even those ol' bills in such a delightful mailbox!! GREAT JOB!

melissa said...

That's great. You know, I always want to join in those trades and things. I worry about not finishing and holding up the process. Your mailman must get a nice smile when s/he visits. I know I would.
http://artjournal.wordpress.com

Anastasia said...

Wow very funky!!!

Sue Seibert said...

What a cool mailbox! Super job.